Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Family Reunion -July 10-11-12

On our way to the reunion, look who stopped in! My gorgeous sister Arlee and Andy - on their move to the Seattle area- and Leisha who is in the area visiting her family - and getting a quick visit with her in-laws - We are so lucky/blessed to be on the way. I love getting visits - short or long.

Then it was up to Siscra for the Simpson brothers/family reunion. I am awful at taking lots of photos- hopefully I'll get some from Neil, any way - here are the few I took.Zoe collecting stuff
All the great grands & grands after the pinata with Oma great
Opa and kids filling water balloons

The face side of that photo. I think the best part of the reunion is (as Jed said) just letting the kids play freely and getting to know their cousins and greater cousins. One minute they would be on their bikes, the next playing ball or giving wagon rides or crafting or roasting marshmellows or just plain getting dirty. It's all fun.


And we treasure the times we have with Oma Great. Thelma is always amazed at how many of her posterity manage to make it up to the reunion.

No comments: