Saturday, August 8, 2009

The longest week

On July 27th I went in for the final surgery - time to get things put back together! It turned into one of the longest weeks of my life! I didn't get to go home until Saturday August 1st, but thanks to my visiters I survived! Here Emma, Tyler and Aspen cheer me up. Aspen brought me a can of root-beer which turned out to be just the perfect thing to get the gastro-intestinal tract moving!Here Bree, McKayla and Carter help me take the pole for a walk. It was great to have these helpers make it easier for me!

2 comments:

Barbara said...

I really like your short hair. That is about how short mine was in January after I gave myself a perm and did something wrong as all my hair broke off... it was not that fun to get short hair when you were not planning it. It looks really good on you!

Cindy said...

I'm glad you are put back together and so happy to see you had such fine helpers to make it easier on you. :-)