Sunday, September 27, 2009

Getting back to normal?

So- for the last year, any project that I have done has been either necessary or because I committed to do it. The neurapathy in my fingers has made using them in the past few months not at all fun. For the first time in ages, I saw an idea in a catalog and thought- that's cute- I can do that- AND I DID IT! (and finished it) really simple- sticks, ribbon, photo's and string. Carter & McKayla decorated the jack-o-lanterns for me. The fun part was going through photos to find pictures of the grands in costume and fall scenes. Now we have a cute fall decoration.

2 comments:

James and Jessi McCalvy said...

How cute! I love it! So glad you're putting those munchkins to work! Now you'll be ready for Halloween for more than a month!

Danielle said...

Aunt Kathy, I just wanted to say hi and tell you that I love you :O) Also, your quote by Mother Teresa is one of my personal favorites! I think it is such a brilliant definition of Charity.I love it!