Sunday, April 25, 2010

Happy Birthday to Bree

Or as Bree would say it: Happpe Birpbay- or some such variation that only she can say and be so cute. Bree will climb up into my lap and no matter what we are doing, she wants to be involved and in the middle of it. She sings most of the day long- words and melody of her own. When she is happy or excited- she squeels with joy.
Today she is 3. I don't have a photo today, because the Davis' are out of town- I'm sure we will take lots of photo's at the cousin birthday party. These are just a couple that make me smile. Her favorite game right now is Strawberry Shortcake. Guess who is always strawberry shortcake? One thing I think adorable about Bree is that when she says her "thankfuls" Bree is always thankful for her Blanket. Both blankets.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BREE!




No comments: