Friday, July 16, 2010

Ahhh the Birthday Girl



We are incredibly thankful for our sweet Jessica. Here she is on her birthday- after traveling for "ages" to be able to celebrate it with us. She is a favorite Aunt and when I think about how great she is, I get tears in my eyes.

She skis, rafts, crochets, knits, quilts, cooks, bakes, hikes, does spreadsheets, research and newsletters. She is a wonderful wife and loves her honey James. She is clever and sweet and smart and tenderhearted.
So talented. She always has a project or 5 going - and best of all, she takes my little thoughts and makes them happen. That's how we got our Nativity Book and Family Proclamation Book. And now my blog books. Wow. Jessi always has a smile on her face -even when times are tough. She is a peacemaker and a willing adventurer.

So Birthday Girl. We love you and are very grateful that you are you!

2 comments:

James and Jessi McCalvy said...

Wow! I haven't seen that picture of my hospital stay...Timothy sheep was brand new and those bunny slippers! I look like I'm just having a fabulous time. That must have been pre-surgery. Thanks for the birthday love!

Sarah said...

And she's a wonderful friend. She made me feel important when I was little and not feeling important at all. I've never forgotten that. And then she came and helped out at our Star Valley wedding reception. My MIL has never forgotten that. She wanted to set Jessi up with one of Matt's brothers. :)

Happy Birthday Jessi!