Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Library Story and Craft

Twice a month the library has a story and craft time for 3-5 year olds. I signed up Bree, Christy and Aspen. Today is Christy's birthday and she just quivers with excitement. First the girls find their names and put them on.
After the story, the leader has the kids do some moving to music. Our 3 were the cutest kids there. They went out into the middle of the room to move with the music.
For the "old wagon" song they got back into the big circle.

Look at how much fun they are having.
Next it was craft time. We made paper bunnies - (oops sideways photo)
And did a silly bunny pose. The class ends with free time, playing with playdough, blocks and or bubbles. Going to the library is fun.

3 comments:

James and Jessi McCalvy said...

WHY aren't your pictures showing up for me lately? So sad! I want to see the purple mustaches and bunny poses and dancing 4-year-olds!

Simpson Home said...

I think I fixed it. I re-uploaded all the photos for those posts.

James and Jessi McCalvy said...

THANK YOU! They are so cute. I am counting the days until we come for Hallie's baptism - 24-ish!