Sunday, May 3, 2020

Nick Barratt to Worldwide Unified
5 hrs
As we prepare to say goodbye to our loved ones who are been called home, We can often think that life is on fair and why is this happening to me?
As I was coming to terms with the passing of my sweetheart I had a prayer tomorrow God and it went something like this. Dear heavenly Father, I fully submit today I will whatever the outcome and i give unto you my wife, I know that you need a more than me even though now this is quite hard to understand I know that you understand the big picture and that as an angel on this earth she was needed home. I love you and accept your plan.
It wasn’t until after I accepted the will of God that miracles started to happen, my life is unbelievably blessed. I have my family my kids my God.
As my kids were saying goodbye to their mum, She gently whispered to them I love you as she was struggling to speak at this time. This was so tender and so sacred as her fleshy tabernacle clung onto life. 
I testify to you there is life after death I know this of myself independent of anybody else. As she was called home the angels rejoice and heavenly father said she’s home.
I know sometimes life can seem on fair, life can seem so hard and sometimes unrelenting, but if We put our faith in Christ, his tender mercies will rain down upon us and he will lift us to a place where we can live again, breathe again and enjoy and live to the measure of our creation.
I testify to you there is a plan for you, Centre your life around Christ and he will lift you to places where you never could have dreamed.
Have a great day ❤️

No comments: