Sunday, December 28, 2008

The rest of the night before the night before

Hallie, McKayla, Hannah, Stella and Emma - ready to unwrap!
Moving targets, slightly out of focus: Christy, Aspen, Zoe and Bree
The whole crew with Opa in their new jammies.
A funny story about jammies- All the girls have pocka-dot bottoms. I thought I would like pokka dot bottoms too, so I bought some waffleweave fabric and made some bottoms. I added 3 inches to the legs to be sure I had them long enough. They drug on the ground. I didn't pre-shrink the fabric - so after they came out of the wash- I had capri length jammies. Perfect for summer! So how do you really spell Polka dot?

3 comments:

Barbara said...

For some reason, the pictures didn't show up on my computer but the other ones look so cute! What a great grandma you are-- Mom says you look terrific! YEAH--Hope to see you one of these days.

James and Jessi McCalvy said...

YOu got all but one of the pictures to work finally! Those kids are so cute. Love you!

McKayla said...

I like you pass out presents each year and that they are p.j.'s. I have fun staying the night at your house.