Wednesday, March 18, 2009

55 degrees and sunshinny

Today was a wonderful sunshiny day and so warm. We sent the little boys outside to play. Wouldn't you know that the worms were out sunning themselves too?

Carter and Tyler were enchanted with the worms. They took them to the sand pile. They tried to talk me into letting them into the house. They asked for a bucket of water so the worms could go swimming. And finally- they decided that they had to have a worm for each member of their family so Tyler named his worms Mommy- Daddy- Tyler - Christy and Jake. Carter named his worms Mommy- Daddy- McKayla - Bree - Ellie and Carter. Finally when they were ready to come inside, they found a "safe" place for the worms to stay.

Meanwhile the little girls were just having fun in the sand. - notice that Christy took her shoes and socks off- That's the best way to experience sand. Even if you have to wear a jacket!

Carter (in the sand) told me that he was babysitting his worms.

2 comments:

James and Jessi McCalvy said...

For a moment, I thought Bree was Aspen because of those pig-tails! And the grins and blue eyes on those cute boys with their worms. Oh fun!

Tyla Majors said...

Kathy! I found your blog from Kim's - I love it - I'm going to have to talk to my mom about getting one:) - great memories!