Sunday, May 9, 2010

I've posted this photo before, but it reminds me of how quickly time flies and all of the sudden a whole year has gone by and I haven't even taken a good photo of my parents. How can I tell them how much I appreciate and love them. I do think it's cute how often they hold hands and how wonderfully they treat each other. They are the best example to me of living the gospel - serving and loving. Thank you. I will take a better photo next time we get together.
We had the privledge of hosting Thelma for a couple days while Neil helped with a move in Twin. The first thing Bree did was climb up onto the bed while Oma was resting and join in the rest. She stayed there for a couple of hours just chatting and keeping Oma Great company. We are blessed to be able to tell our mothers today (and often) how much we love them and appreciate them.

No comments: