Monday, January 10, 2011

car carrier

Carlee asked me to make Jake a car travel case. Jake carries cars around with him all the time - this blog has the original post. http://homemadebyjill.blogspot.com/2009/12/cozy-car-caddy-tutorial.html


I did tweak it a little bit. I added a handle so it could be carried a little easier by small hands. And I used outdoor clothing fabric- nylon for the out side and the inside. Rip-stop black for the track.

And I made the road into an oval. Some how, I just couldn't make a road that didn't go anywhere. It folds up just as easily.

If I were to ever do it again, I would put a tiny pleat in the pockets so that bigger (taller) cars would fit in the garage spots. Oh, and I painted the dotted lines and the numbers with a paint pen. Zoom on
Posted by Picasa

No comments: