Sunday, January 9, 2011

Stuff we've made

Have you ever made something and given it away and then later when (if) you see it again, are AmaZeD that you actually created that work of art? And then wished for a photo. The next few blogs are dedicated to stuff that we've created and someday if we want to do it again, we'll have a record of it. The bags below are a mini- messenger bag. About the size of a lunch box, or scripture bag, or mini diaper bag. I've made several with different fabrics and styles. These are just the ones we took a photo of.

This one above, needed a special embellishment - so I sent a photo to Jessi (email is great) digital photos' rock. Then Jessi sent me some georgeous crocheted flowers of assorted colors and sizes. Wow.

finished bag above. I wish I had taken a photo of the camouflage nylon one I made. I gave it away. Also the black and white one with the big turquoise flower and the pink plaid with the kitty on it and the assorted others. Oh well. And the big school bag and lunch bag. It has been fun to create these fabric bags.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

TGS said...

Those are totally sellable. You guys should make 'em and do a holiday craft bouique or something alondg those lines. Where did you learn how to make 'em?

James and Jessi McCalvy said...

I'm impressed too! Those flowers look great! :)