Sunday, September 14, 2008

Soccer Saturday


AHHHH- It is such a wonderful feeling to be out in the warm sunshine watching grand-daughters play soccer. (And knowing that I don't have to provide any treats or snacks and when the weather is cold and the wind is blowing- we don't have to go) McKayla and Emma are on the same team -also with Emma's cousin Avery. What fun to have 3 girls to cheer for. And Carter to run up the hill and around and around and Aspen to take my finger and say "Run" and I am thankful I can run(jog) with Aspen on the path. We are so blessed. I think next Saturday we'll do it again with Jed's family!

1 comment:

Kim Davis said...

Great blog mom. Keep it up! I listed you with the family blogs but didn't put you on the "recently updated." That way I can get to you easily but you won't be noticed as easily on my blog. Love you and thanks again for coming to the soccer game and to dinner tonight.