Monday, October 27, 2008

Thankful for Hair

This post is for my sister Barbara. Proof that I am not an invalid sitting in my bed waiting for all my hair to turn completely gray. Actually I did miss my September hair appt, and as Kim predicted my out-growth of gray hair is completly obvious. So what- I still have hair! Someone I love e-mailed that they don't let you dye or perm your hair while in chemo - so before my appointment on Halloween, I need to double check that- then I can decide if I want to go short now, or just let the salt and pepper grow in- Of course, then I would have horizontal stripes of brown hair all around my head and that would look pretty unique too. In the meantime, I AM thankful for hair and eyelashes and eyebrows too!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Cindy said...

You look GREAT Aunt Kathy! What a wonderful photo too!

Barbara said...

You are so cute! You look wonderful. Your neck looks thinner, your baggy clothes are hiding the rest of you. Thanks for posting so I can see for myself how amazing and beautiful you are!!!!