Thursday, November 7, 2019

Thurs June 7, 2019

Image result for muscles of the back and shoulder
I am grateful when I wake up without aches and pains.
Since June I have been going to the chiropractor (Shawn Nord ) because my mid back ached really a lot.  Taking a lot of ibprofin and not getting better.  After a few treatments, stretches, electrode ultra violet and traction - I was feeling much better.  Then the muscles of my neck felt tweeked and I could hardly move my head.  Shawn said it was the same muscle.  Yup. the Red one, except more on my right side not the left as shown.  I had him show me some strengthening exercizes Tues. and felt pretty good.  Weds started out good but by evening I could hardly stand it so I went to bed with warm packs.  This morning I feel fine.  I know it will probably hurt by the end of the day, but if I do what I need to do in the morning/early afternoon I can deal with evening aches.  It will get better. I am whining.  However I am so grateful to wake up in the morning and not have to deal with the ache.

No comments: