Wednesday, November 13, 2019

Wednesday Nov 13 2019 Cousin Lunch

We are so thankful for these adorable Eagle High School Cousins.  How fun is it that Kim hosts a lunch every other week so these cousins can have a half hour together.  They make it so fun and are so appreciative for the lunch.  Bonus: lunch with Kim and Deven too.  Funny story: today's lunch was chicken pot pie made by Kim and in the oven under timed bake.  The timer went off, the casserole was bubbly but the top was still light and not brown. I turned the broiler on to brown the top and then turned to quickly do the dishes in the sink.  3 min.  I opened the oven and the top was crispy black burned.  I scraped off the top of the burnt crust and the kids ate it anyway.  Kim was a good sport.  I am grateful that I didn't ruin the whole thing!

No comments: